I'll explain how to do this! So when the shall drag our add-on that we do want to add this:
- In my case it is the brush that you downloaded to your desktop
- Now we enter the Start menu and click the right mouse button on the Photoshop icon
- In this window, select Settings (in the English version will be Present or Presents EN)
- Now we see where and what happened there. I will choose the folder with the brushes (in English Brushes) and, for example, simply drag this folder to your desktop!
- Now you can run the program and choose File-> New and from the palette on the left select the Brush (B). Set the brush on a white background, click the right mouse button and shows us a window with a brush tip, select the arrow at the top and we are developing all the brushes, which added to the Brushes folder
Fire up Photoshop and choose File-> New, select the Brush (B) and the same as before click the right mouse button on a white background, and again choose the arrow to the top of the window. Then select Load Brushes